Thursday, October 28, 2021

Amazing PAL Fun Day!

 Kia ora, before the school holidays we had a PAL fun day. PAL stands for Physical Activity Leader, the reason why its called Physical Activity Leader is because the teachers don’t lead it, only students at the school do. On PAL fun day me and my friend, Alana, were a leader of a game, it was called line tag. The rules of line tag is to stay on the lines and don’t touch the concrete and someone is in and they have to run along the line tagging people. 


What I enjoyed the most about PAL fun day was actually being a leader of line tag, and teaching kids a new game. The hardest part was explaining the instructions to the little kids because it was kind of confusing, so luckily I had a friend to help. If we did PAL fun day again I would maybe play a different game, and make it less boring. 


Have you ever done a PAL fun day before?





6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and l am in Te Maunga. I really like how you explained what game you lead on PAL day. I was there on the last day of term too and I had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Marley,
    It´s Hunter from Ahipara school. I like your PAL leadership post it explains a lot. Maybe next time you could add some more pictures. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Nika and I am a Paihia School student as well. You're so lucky to be a PAL leader and you get to choose what to play. And you remind me of when it was PAL day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marley's, I really like your writing about amazing PAL Fun Day. It is so cool! Maybe next time you could put some more picture so it we be more interesting. Keep up the good work. By Kahurangi, from Ahipara School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marley, Ken here from Ahipara school. Your post is neat! I really liked how you described your PAL exprience. No I have not done a PAL fun day before but it looks fun! Maybe next time you could xplain to us Line tag and maybe add some more pictures. Ka pai, Keep up the good mahi. Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marley, my name is Nike I am a year six from Ahipara school. I really enjoyed looking and reading at your blog post. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Maybe next time you could add more photos if possible and maybe you could tell us more about what you guys have done. Keep up the great effort, Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete