Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Amazing Pick a Path!

Last week in Te Ngahere I made a Pick a Path. We did this to share what we had learnt from when we went to Urupukapuka with the Project Island Song Team (go check that post). The things that I learnt is not to leave rubbish on a pest free island. This is bad because you could kill the wildlife like the beautiful birds that live there. What I think I did well was think of very good questions for the people to answer like; if you saw a rat on one of the pest free islands would you tell someone to get rid of it. What I could do better next time is explain why the person is correct and incorrect. 


Have you ever made a Pick a Path?


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marley I am Savitri your friend. I really liked your post “Pick a Path” related to Urupukapuka Island trip. I noticed that you made a Dlo about what you should do and what you should not do on the Island. You did a great job by Illustrating your learning in a form of a quiz. Your Dlo certainly help any traveler going to one of these Island.

    Have you been to any other pest free Island before???

    ReplyDelete