Friday, April 16, 2021

The Amazing Bush Walk!

A few weeks ago in Te Ngahere we went for a bush walk. We started from a bridge then we crossed the bridge until we reached a muddy track and it made my shoes really muddy. We walked and walked up a steep hill it was really tiring. We saw lots of streams and cliffs on the way eventually we saw another bridge with a stream under it. We sat down and watched the stream and we saw tiny baby fish, and huge beetles. 


After half an hour we walked back this time it was way less tiring. I fell over once of twice, but that was ok. When we got over the bridge I saw a huge scary spider I think it was a white tail. Then we sat on a hill and took a picture of the hole class. Have you ever been on a bush walk?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marley it’s Amber from Te Ngahere, I really like your blog post about the Amazing Bush Walk. It reminds me of the time when we went on a bush walk. I remember when we saw the huge spider luckily it wasn’t a white tale. Did you see anything that you wanted to see on the bush walk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ana and I am a year 7 from glenbrae school I loved it when you guys did your guy is amazing bush walk keep it up the good work marley

    ReplyDelete