Thursday, May 27, 2021

Amazing Smart Relationships!

 This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about Smart Relationships. We had to watch a Youtube video on how to stay safe online. Then we had to make 2 google presentations on how to stay safe ourselves. We were learning to do this because it is super important to know how to stay safe, just in case anything bad happens like you get kidnapped. In the future to stay safe from now on I will change my profile on all the apps I have because on one of the apps I have, it has a picture of me in front of my car with the number plate showing. This is bad because you never know someone could be tracking your car. I find this scary because it makes me feel like I am being tracked down because of my number plate (but now it has been changed).

Have you ever taken a picture of you in front of your car?



No comments:

Post a Comment