Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sharing My Knowledge On Mutualism!

This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about Mutualism. Our activity was to create a google drawing showing a mutualism. In my drawing I put in what I learnt about Mutualism and what I know.


I learnt that Mutualism is were birds and trees help each other. Firstly a bird eats of fruit and berrys of the tree then once it has swallowed the seed the seed coat comes of then when it poops out the seed the seed berries itself underground  then after a few weeks/days it grows into a tree, that information is how  birds help trees and trees help birds trees help birds by giving them food to eat. 


There is another way of the trees helping the birds it that birds makes their habitats in trees. It isn’t just birds and trees there is so many more ways like when big fishes open their mouths and all the little fishes come and eat of the bacteria of the big fishes teeth and the reward for the little fish is the food from the teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment