Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Ultra Amazing Ecosystem!

This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about the ecosystem. For our activity we had to make a google doc and fill out three columns. The first column said what I know (prior knowledge). The second one said what I discovered (new information) And the last one said my new understandings (synthesis). 


I know what a decomposer is and I know what carbon dioxide is carbon dioxide is air and a example of a decomposer is fungi. I discovered that an ecosystem is made up of animals, plants and bacteria as well as the physical and chemical environment they live in. My new understandings about the ecosystem is if there was no decomposer,  consumer or a producer in the ecosystem then it wouldn’t work at all.


The hardest part of the learning was looking through all of the text to find the answers. And it was hard to actually make the ecosystem drawing.


 Have you ever learnt about the ecosystem? 






No comments:

Post a Comment