Monday, August 16, 2021

Amazing 4 Shot Movies!

 Kia ora bloggers, this week in Te Ngahere we were making 4 shot movies. The 4 different shots we had to take was an establishing shot, long shot, medium shot and close up shots. An establishing shot is a shot from far away so all you can see is the sean from where your movie is placed and you can barely see the character. A long shot is a shot from where you can see the characters full body. A medium shot is a shot from where you can only see half the characters body and you can see what they’re holding, you can even see their facial expressions. Lastly a close up shot, a close up shot is a shot from which you can see what the character is holding. What I think my group did well was pretty much having the pictures exactly what they’re supposed to be like. What I think we could of done better next time is to add some music to the video to making it more interesting. What I think this will help me with in my proper movie is how to take better shots from better angles. 

Have you ever made a 4 shot movie before? 





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marley, I hope you are well during this lockdown, it was good to see you out walking in the sunshine with your family last week. I like your groups 4 shot movie, I think you all did well coming up with these four shots as they showed your scenario well. What genre of music would you add next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marley, its Anika from your class, Te Ngahere. I really liked your blog post because it was very interesting to read. I also really liked your post because the twist at the end of your movie was very funny. Yes I have made a 4 shot movie before.

    Have you made another 4 shot movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marley this is Ana I’m a year 8 student in Te Ngahere. I like how you were talking about establishing shot, long shot medium shot,close up. The last one was really funny. I really like your photo it is really good. I like reading your writing because it was really easy for me to read it.

    Did you enjoy doing 4 shot?

    ReplyDelete