Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Perfect Dot Plot Graph/DLO!

Kia ora bloggers, last week in Te Ngahere we were learning how to make dot plot graphs. I learnt that when making a dot plot graph you have to know how to explain what a dot plot graph is like explain what the dots show, when we were doing this we were allowed to look at a dot plot graph for an example and the dots on the dot plot graph represented how far each throw was. What confused me when I was making my DLO was how to explain my dot plot graph that I made, so I gathered all my hoe and watched a few example videos and then I knew how to explain my dot plot graph. What I think I could of done better in my DLO is to add some more pictures related to my dot plot graph. 


Have you ever done this before? 



No comments:

Post a Comment