Monday, August 9, 2021

Amazing Science Fair Reflection!

 Hey bloggers, last week in Te Ngahere we were doing our science fair boards/experiments. I learnt what a controlled variable is, a controlled variable is a variable that you have to keep control of, like when we had to leave the stains on the fabric out for an hour we accidentally left it for an hour and twenty minutes, so that a variable we should of controlled. There is also another variable we should of controlled, the other variable is that when we put the pieces of fabric with the stains on into the washing machine we put them on top of each other so one of the stains got into the other pieces, so once again that is another variable we should of controlled. What I think was difficult was our method, because in our method we had to really explain how we did our science experiment, so I gathered all my hoe and wrote that method, and it ended up AMAZING. Aslo next time if we ever even do this again I would, make sure we controlled the variables and not put them on top of each other. The reason why I used my hoe was because, my hoe helps me to get things done and the best hoe I used was kaha (being strong.) 


Have you ever made a science reflection/project?



No comments:

Post a Comment