Monday, August 9, 2021

The Amazing Marble Challenge Take 2!

 Kia ora bloggers, at the end of term 2 we had the Great Marble Challenge Take 2. We had to modify our ramp and test it again. We were doing this to see if we can improve on the last time we did it. We modified our ramp by putting the mark on where the marble should go on the ramp a little higher so it would go further. We improved a lot from our last ramp, just because we put the mark higher, so it would go further. What I think I did well this time was being specific in the instructions, because last time our instructions didn’t make any sense, but this time they worked really well. What I think I should improve next time is the ramp, because last time we had our ramp flipped over one way, so this time we flipped it a different way, to modify it even more. 


Have you ever made a marble ramp before?



This is a photo of my marble ramp. I think this is a really good marble ramp because of how it was created and presented. We needed cardboard, scissors, hot glue and a marble.

This is a photo of my marble ramp. I think this is a really good marble ramp because of how it was created and presented. We needed cardboard, scissors, hot glue and a marble to make it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment